Friday, July 3, 2009

23rd Psalm Video

I thought that this was a well done video for Psalm 23. I've seen plenty of cheesy ones, but this one I like. I don't know how well the music fits, but at least it isn't cheesy.

I found a neat explanation of each line of the Psalm at http://www.alifeinchrist.com/the_lord_is_my_shepherd.html.  I think it originally came from somewhere else, but here it is:  

The Lord is my Shepherd -- That's Relationship!

I shall not want -- That's Provision!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures -- That's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters -- That's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul -- That's Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness -- That's Guidance!

For His name sake -- That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -- That's Testing!

I will fear no evil -- That's Faithfulness!

For Thou art with me -- That's Protection!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me -- That's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies -- That's Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil -- That's Consecration!

My cup runneth over -- That's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -- That's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -- That's Security!

Forever -- That's Eternity!

Posted via web from Kev the Rev's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment